Privacy and Data Protection Policy
In HEXA ENGINEERS We are aware of the importance to you of the use we make of your personal or professional contact information and the way in which we manage it. This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is intended to help you understand what data we collect and for what purpose we process it, as well as our efforts to protect it under adequate guarantees and in accordance with current regulations.
The personal data that you provide through this website located at the URL https://www.hexaingenieros.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) will be treated as described in detail below:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
In accordance with Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDgdd), we inform you that the personal data provided when completing and sending the forms published on the website will be incorporated into the files that make up the registry of society activities HEXA Ingenieros, SA , with CIF A-82892886 and registered office at Calle Sierra de Cazorla, nº 1 – 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid.
What user data will we process?
HEXA ENGINEERS will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: name and surname.
- Personal or professional contact information: postal address, email address, telephone.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the promotion of commercial relationships and of mutual interest.
For what purpose and basis of legitimacy do we process your data?
- Management of contact requests and information received by email and / or web form. Legal basis of legitimation: Consent or legitimate interest of the interested party (Art. 6.1 a) and f) RGPD).
- Management of the contractual or commercial relationship established between the User HEXA ENGINEERS and execute the contract that binds the Parties. Legal basis of legitimation: Execution of contract or commercial and business relationship (Art. 6.1 b) RGPD).
- Compliance with the binding obligations stipulated by Law. Legal basis of legitimation: Compliance with legal obligation (Art. 6.1 c) RGPD).
- Management of the relationship between the User, as a professional contact and / or representative of a legal entity, and HEXA ENGINEERS , including the sending of commercial communications, news of interest, events, conferences, fairs and other information on services similar to those originally contracted. Legal basis of legitimation: Legitimate and mutual interest of the Parties (Art. 6.1 f) RGPD).
- Processing of sending the Newsletter , corporate magazines and other newsletters to their subscribers. Legal basis of legitimation: Express consent (Art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Administration of job applications and management of personnel selection and hiring processes. Treatment of CV’s, academic and professional information and other documentation of interest. Legal basis of legitimation: Legitimate and mutual interest of the Parties in establishing a first professional contact (Art. 6.1 f) RGPD).
Who will we communicate your personal data to?
HEXA ENGINEERS will only communicate personal data to:
- Those third parties, public bodies and institutions of the General State Administration, of the regional and local administrations, including the jurisdictional bodies to which it is legally obliged to provide them.
- Collaborating societies and / or partners in order that they can manage the contractual relationship with you.
- To service providers contractually linked to HEXA ENGINEERS , as data managers who will process your data strictly following the information privacy instructions and with the necessary guarantees, for the purposes of the treatment.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided to fulfill the obligations derived from the contractual relationship between the
User and HEXA ENGINEERS They will be kept during the entire period of validity of the commercial relationship; and once the commercial relationship is terminated, the data will be kept during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the User.
However, if you have provided your data based on a mutual legitimate interest with the prospect of promoting future business relationships, your data will be kept until such time as you express your wish to revoke said consent.
What security measures will be applied to your personal data?
The processing of the personal data provided will be carried out by adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access to them, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risk analysis carried out.
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your personal data?
To revoke the consents granted, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, as well as not being the object of automated individual decision-making, you may contact the following address by means of a written request: Calle Sierra de Cazorla, 1 – 28290 Las Rozas, Madrido by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
The request must include: name and surname of the interested party; copy of your National Identity Document, passport or other valid identification document of the interested party and, where appropriate, of their representative, as well as the title accrediting the representation; address for the purposes of notifications and specification of the object of the request.
In the event that the interested party considers that the above rights have not been met in accordance with current legislation, they may file the corresponding claim for protection of rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.